This grapple saw is the ideal solution for cutting down special trees. Spring suspension system for saw. Inclination function during the cutting process which prevents the saw from being damaged. Cutting diameter up to 75 cm.
Some information about the attachment:
- Spring-mounted saw box prevents the saw blade bending due to force acting on it.
- Power Tiltator enables continuous rotation of machine.
- Powerful gripper for safe holding of the harvested material.
- As the work area is not just at ground height, but at higher levels, grease is used for chain lubrication. Compared to oil lubrication, this avoids oil misting, which would cause soiling of the driver’s cab, and especially the windscreen. The grease stays on the chain far longer and is therefore also more economical and longer lasting.
- Thanks to the automatic chain tensioner, the chain always has the right tension – regardless of whether the machine has just started up or has been in operation for several hours. This means that the wor- king process is not interrupted by a chain coming off.
- Extremely low deadweight: specially designed for tree felling safety work. Designed for attachment to the swivelling Roto-Teleloader. Versatile attachment variants to match the carrier vehicle. Made of high-strength, low-wear Hardox® steel. Highly rugged and durable. Low maintenance and wear.
- Safe removal of trees in sections in all scenarios
- In open terrain, on slopes and in marshy areas
- Harvesting of trunk material
- Maintenance work along traffic routes and thoroughfares
- Felling of problematic trees
OPT-05-001 “Pre Arrangement for Tree Cutting Device” and OPT-05-005 “Boom Protection for Tree Cutting Device and Dusty Environments”, required to use the clamp, must be ordered separately.