The TH 4,5.15 is a fixed telescopic handler especially suitable for demanding light industrial sites. Powered by a Deutz 74 kW engine, it can safely reach a height of 15,20 m on rough terrain thanks to its 4-wheel drive and the automatic levelling system, which acts on both the wheels and stabilisers.
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and manoeuvrability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system which allows for automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of the relative load charts.
This model is equipped with the levelling system on tyres allowing the operator to adjust the inclination of the machine. Thus, the entire load diagram is available for any type of operation, even when under normal conditions the slope of the terrain could affect lifting performance.
- New enhanced and unparalleled lifting capacities
- Completely redesigned machine management software
- Greatly improved dynamic load chart visualisation
- Fully revised hydraulic and electrical systems to facilitate After sales service
- Lowered design for greater stability
- Available with Deutz Stage V / Stage IIIA engines
- Standard pivoting stabilisers for optimised lifting capacities up to 4.5 tonnes