The TH 5,5.15 P is a fixed telescopic handler especially suitable for demanding light industrial sites. Powered by a Deutz 75 kW engine, it can safely reach a height of 14.80 m on rough terrain thanks to its 4-wheel drive and the automatic levelling system, which acts on both the wheels and stabilisers.
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and manoeuvrability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system which allows for automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of the relative load charts.
This model is equipped with the levelling system on tyres allowing the operator to adjust the inclination of the machine. Thus, the entire load diagram is available for any type of operation, even when under normal conditions the slope of the terrain could affect lifting performance.
- Lowered design for great stability
- Available with Deutz Stage V and IIIA engines
- Available in two engine sizes, 55 kW and 75 kW, to suit your needs
- Standard pivoting stabilisers for optimised lifting capacities up to 5.5 tonnes
- 350 bar L/S hydraulic system